A working-man's blog. Dedicated to the advancement of the four day work-week, catch-and-release fishing, noxious weed control, less government, home-made bread, tractor time, and wide fairways.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Taking it to the Bank

Here's the latest CHP progress report. I have added a retaining wall to keep dirt from sliding down the bank into the chicken house project area. And the chickens will be able to stay fit doing the stairs.

Yes, I know the fiberglass fence is ugly. EB tells me it has to go, and so it will. Later. Right now I'm on a mission. The CHP Mission. The fence can be replaced anytime.

We had a nice Christmas here in Lake Wobegon, I mean Dolores. Here are some photos:


Sally with her new treat ball. She stuck her nose in it trying to get her kibble. Pretty funny. She has since figured it out.









Brenda, EB, and Pat at McPhee. It was really nice... about 50 degrees! Sally got to chase several bunnies. The first time Pat heard her he asked "Is she alright?" It was rich.






EB and her new t-shirt.















Sally and Uncle Pat and his tatoo.












The stockings were hung....


















Sally making herself comfortable on the stairs.











KC watching for those bad birds.














Pat's long-awaited sweater.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Aw dad, I loved seeing all those photos. I loved the one of Patrick and Brenda because I haven't seen them in a few years.

Sally loves her treat ball, then? It looks like it!

Erica, the finished sweater look B-U-tiful! I got a kick out of seeing its various stages of development over the years.

Happy new year!

8:41 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

Great pictures! That is going to be one top-class chicken pen; maybe you should skip the stairs and install a treadmill. I'm glad that Erica's sweater finally made it to its intended wearer! Sally and KC look great in those pictures and I like the ones with Pat and Brenda too! Haha! Sally and her bunnies....

11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home