A working-man's blog. Dedicated to the advancement of the four day work-week, catch-and-release fishing, noxious weed control, less government, home-made bread, tractor time, and wide fairways.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sheathing and Siding On

Well it's coming along. I was hoping to get the shingles on today, but didn't make it. I hope it doesn't snow (or rain) until I get it shingled, but we sure do need the precip. I used house water today to water trees, it has been so dry. I'll have to have a stiff drink before I look at our next water bill.








Here's a shot of the building inspector and her helper. They gave me the go-ahead to get this thing done before summer.

Ha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

The building inspector and her helper look agreeable enough. I'm sure they'll let you slide on some things...

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home